Customer Centricity in SME Banking
Watch this on-demand session to get insights on:
- How to build customer-centric propositions for SMEs
- Personalization – how to market to a segment of one
- Leveraging automation to unlock the power of data
- The value and route to building an SME ecosystem
- How technology can help – The FintechOS approach
Catalin Dediu, VP of Product Management at FintechOS,
delivered this keynote speech at Efma’s Best Practice Forum on SME Banking organized on May 18, 2021.
Due to their diverse nature and relatively low turnover, SME customers have historically been underserved. How can incumbent banks find the right balance between offering a great customer experience, generating profits and managing the increased regulations to better support SMEs?
Sign up for this on-demand session to learn why banks need to employ a customer-centric model to capture the SME opportunity, and how they can leverage technology to tailor products and services, deliver the outstanding experiences SME customers expect, drive innovation and overall increase the profitability of the SME segment.