Next-Gen Digital Retail Lending
Get actionable insights on:
- Main factors driving the need to modernize retail lending
- The challenges and opportunities in digital retail lending
- How to orchestrate a successful digital lending transformation
- How to offer a personalized, near-instant lending experience
- How banks can use technology to innovate in digital lending
Retail lending products have been recognized as the cornerstone of a bank’s long-term relationship with customers. However, the loan origination experience is often less than ideal because of outdated technologies, cumbersome policies, and labor-intensive processes.
Banks looking to grow and retain their retail customers need to act and react as fintechs and shift towards a customer-centric business model. The COVID-19 crisis has accelerated even more the need for financial institutions to digitalize their processes and to modernize their technology infrastructure.